Collected by Luis Gil
Gröna gången 1, 111 49 Stockholm, Sweden
The 315-year-old Skeppsholmen, located on the secluded little island of the same name, is the former stomping ground of Swedish royals. They retreated here when they wanted some peace and quiet away from the bustle of Stockholm’s Old Town, which...
Södra Blasieholmshamnen 2, 111 48 Stockholm, Sweden
The Lydmar could just as easily be a re-creation of artist Damien Hirst’s home. Framed photos of rowdy bulldogs are offset by soothing comforts such as velvet couches that beckon guests to take a nap. The real treat, though, is the lobby, ground...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked