Collected by Sue Rupp
4-5 ban Phonepheng, ຫຼວງພະບາງ, Laos
This cheerful flower seller in Phosy Market was preparing beautiful marigold tower temple offerings for sale. The market, south west of central Luang Prabang, is where locals go for fresh produce, meat, spices, baguettes, rice and sundries. Some...
5700 North Sabino Canyon Road,, Tucson, AZ 85750, USA
Many who have not visited Arizona think that its saguaros grow in a Sahara-like setting...but the mountainous desert around Tucson hides many lush spots, like this riparian canyon on the NE edge of the city. Late fall paints the cottonwoods along...
Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse, Netherlands
Although the Keukenhof Gardens are well known, they never cease to amaze and delight tourists year after year. This is one of many tulips fields near Keukenhof Gardens. Each one of the 7 million tulips will be dug up and replaced with new bulbs...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022