Collected by Art Bellows
421 E Franklin St, Richmond, VA 23219, USA
Penny Lane is my favorite pub, by far. Local legend has it that pub owner Terry O'Neil worked as a bouncer for a club in Liverpool in the 60's, and kicked out John Lennon one night. Whether it's true or not, who knows, but it's one heck of a...
1267 Cape Naturaliste Rd, Naturaliste WA 6281, Australia
A lighthouses has a huge responsibility to ships passing through its territory, a tall order if you will pardon the pun! So when I arrived at Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse in Dunsborough, to find the shortest lighthouse I've ever seen -- I didn't...
Japan, 〒444-0022 Aichi-ken, Okazaki-shi, Asahichō, 3 Chome, 岡崎市朝日町３丁目１７番地
It's officially springtime in Japan and the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. Okazaki Castle was a quintessential spot for viewing the blossoms against traditional Japanese architecture and gardens. The Castle was originally built in the late...
R. de Ferreira Borges, 4050-253 Porto, Portugal
I could have stayed in this building for hours rather than scuttling through rapidly on a tour. Every corner, every room was an amazement. Portugal's history - and especially that of Porto, where it all started - is intertwined with trade,...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now