Collected by Kat Lyons
Portugal, N247, 2655-130 Carvoeira, Portugal
The cliffs above the beach at Foz do Lizandro, just south of the surf town of Ericeira, are a popular launching spot for paragliders... depending on wind conditions you can sometimes see as many as 10 or 15 in the air at any time.
9700 Angra do Heroísmo, Portugal
Angra do Heroismo (Angra for short) is the capital of the Azorean island of Terceira and also the historical capital of the Azores as it is the archipelago's oldest city, dating back to 1450. It was declared a UNESCO world heritage site in 1983...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico