Collected by stu freeman
stu freeman′s Wishlist
West Detusoko, Detusoko, Ende Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
It says, Kelimutu is one of few lakes that could change its colors. The fact the volcano has three lakes with different colors add more reasons to turn this spot as a must-visit for anyone traveling to Flores Island, East Nusa Tenggara. The trek...
Mt Bromo, Area Gn. Bromo, Podokoyo, Tosari, Pasuruan, East Java, Indonesia
Bright and early, just before the sun comes up over Mount Bromo, Mount Semeru and Mount Batok, with ample rolling fog and an epic eruption for good measure. We climbed Mount Penanjakan in our Toyota 4x4 pre-dawn in the headlights of some 1,200...
Watukebo, Wongsorejo, Banyuwangi Regency, East Java, Indonesia
Ijen Crater (Kawah Ijen) is the world's largest acidic lake. It is located in East Java of Indonesia just next to Bali. Great adventurous experience you would get while hiking Ijen. Ijen is an active volcano with high amount of Sulfur. You will...
Amarapura, Myanmar (Burma)
I visited the U Bein Bridge on a rainy day in Burma (Myanmar), and took a boat ride out even though it was pouring. The bridge is supposedly the longest teak-wood bridge in the world (1.2 km), and you can buy trinkets and jewelry from sellers that...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter