Street Art et al
Collected by Guy Needham , AFAR Local Expert
9 Hosier Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Aerosol-wielding artistsfrom around the world have lefttheir mark on Melbourne. HosierLane, declared a “graffiti tolerancezone” by the city council, containsthe area’s densest collectionof spray-painted masterpieces. —Chris Baty This appeared in...
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Whilst walking down the steps to reach the enchanting blues of the ocean. I couldn't help but be drawn to the way the light way contrasting on the top of the dry grass pictured. Also with the softness of the sea and rugged rocks in the background...
60 Rose St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
Venture out of the CBD of Melbourne by foot, or short train ride, to the neighborhood of Fitzroy. It's quite an eclectic place with a hipster feel, aroma of fresh coffee beans wafting through the streets, some of the best vintage shops...
180 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3006, Australia
I really enjoyed the photography and decorative art exhibits in this admission-free museum in Melbourne. It has great architectural and water displays as well. It's definitely one of the better museums I've visited and comparable to those of Paris...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign