Street Art All Over the Map
Collected by Paige Totaro
Mitte, Berlin, Germany
This might be one of the well known buildings in East Berlin, not to mention, one of the well known murals. 'How Long is Now' mural is on the side of Tacheles building, in the Mitte area, East Berlin. The building used to be the Central office of...
Costa Rica 5852, C1414 BTJ, Buenos Aires, Argentina
This is one of my favorite images, as it showcases how street art in Buenos Aires has reached new commercial heights. This is not some random wall! Tegui restaurant commissioned street artist Cabaio/Stencil to bombard the outside of their locale...
7 Rue Drevet, 75018 Paris, France
Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY, USA
For year Brooklyn has been known for its great Graffiti scene. In the last year, the Bushwick neighborhood in Brooklyn, is becoming more and more hectic and familiar for its up and coming graffiti scene all over. Bushwick, which is mostly known...
Nicaragua 4728, C1414BVJ CABA, Argentina
If you are heading to Buenos Aires and looking for the Graffiti Scene, I highly recommend to contact the guided tours of Graffiti Mundo. Graffiti Mundo is a non profit organization that promotes the local Art scene and the artists. The tour guides...
Velkopřevorské náměstí, 100 00 Praha 1, Czechia
I'm ordinarily a harsh critic of the plague of graffiti, which is found in most urban areas. But I draw a distinction when considering the John Lennon Wall in the Mala Strana District of Prague. After Lennon was killed a wall of the Anglo-American...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico