Collected by Mary Skull
Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
This painted angel was found by a church in downtown Naples. It was in a small alley and the facial expression resembles that of the Virgin Mary next to it. I have not seen very much street art at churches, but this piece seems to fit in with old...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun