Collected by Mary Skull
Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
This painted angel was found by a church in downtown Naples. It was in a small alley and the facial expression resembles that of the Virgin Mary next to it. I have not seen very much street art at churches, but this piece seems to fit in with old...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles