Collected by Carlos Andrade Monagas
27 Rue des Tonneliers, 67000 Strasbourg, France
I am a die-hard cheese fanatic, so when I heard Strasbourg, France had an entire restaurant dedicated to my favourite dairy product, I had to visit. La Cloche a Fromage, refers to the glass dome the French place over their cheese boards, and this...
14 Place du Marché-aux-Cochons-de-Lait, 67000 Strasbourg, France
When the weather turns chilly, Alsatians turn to Baeckeoffe. The traditional casserole of meat, root vegetables and wine--slow-cooked in a lidded ceramic dish also called a Baeckeoffe--warms tables and tummies across the region. Baeckeoffe is made...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now