Strait of Bonifacio See/Do
Collected by John Oseid , AFAR Local Expert
37 Quai Jérôme Comparetti, 20169 Bonifacio, France
Bonifacio, a city on Corsica's southern coast, appears to hang dramatically over soaring limestone sea cliffs along the Strait of Bonifacio. Its massive citadel and ramparts can be seen for miles; the historic Église St.-Dominique towers over the...
Cavallo, Bonifacio, France
Privately owned Cavallo, just a mile off Corsica, is the only inhabited part of the Lavezzi Islands. It's no more than half a square mile in size (120 hectares), but it was valued even back in the days of ancient Rome, when the Romans established...
- 1 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Air Travel How Much Do Masks Really Protect You on Flights?
- 3 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 4 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Have to Quarantine If You're From These 38 States
- 5 Tips + News This Is When Caribbean Islands Are Reopening for Tourism