Stop in for Seafood
Collected by Lindsey Tramuta , AFAR Contributor
24 Lei Yue Mun Praya Road, Lei Yue Mun, Hong Kong
Lei Yue Mun ("Carp Gate") Seafood Market is a well-known place for seafood. There are endless selections of seafood, as well as restaurants along the narrow street. You can pick the seafood by yourself, and bring it to a nearby restaurant for them...
Cheonghodaegyo-ro, Sokcho-si, Gangwon-do, South Korea
On the surface, Korean cuisine is roughly defined as the meeting of rice and kimchi, yet at its core the culinary tapestry of South Korea is interwoven with richness and vibrant delicacy. Locals and visitors alike are simply spoilt for choices...
Muscongus Bay, Maine, USA
Well, that's not exactly true. They serve you a lobster with a corn on the cob, or if you have a kid who won't eat lobster, they'll slap a hot dog in a bun for you. They do have steamers or muscles steamed up in a muslin bag and served as is in a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico