Stop in for Seafood
Collected by Lindsey Tramuta , AFAR Contributor
Cheonghodaegyo-ro, Sokcho-si, Gangwon-do, South Korea
On the surface, Korean cuisine is roughly defined as the meeting of rice and kimchi, yet at its core the culinary tapestry of South Korea is interwoven with richness and vibrant delicacy. Locals and visitors alike are simply spoilt for choices...
- 1 Tips + News European Countries Agree on New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
- 2 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 3 Road Trips Art Stars, High-Altitude Wines, and a Remote National Park: The Ultimate Colorado Road Trip
- 4 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 5 Tips + News Why Are the Borders Between the U.S. and Europe Still Closed—and When Will They Open?