Stockholm's Top 20
Located on the island of Djurgården, this purpose-built maritime museum is an extraordinary sight: It houses the massive warship Vasa, which sank just minutes after launching on its maiden voyage in 1628. Raised from the harbor in 1961,...
One of three UNESCO World Heritage sites in Stockholm, the private residence of the Swedish royal family is easily reached by boat from the quay beside City Hall. The journey is a delight, drifting past small villages where locals flag down...
This vast museum, housed in a spectacularly ornate building, is dedicated to documenting Swedish life from the 16th century to the modern era. Find out how people furnished their homes in the 1740s, what children played with in the 1880s and how...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna