Collected by AFAR Explorer
Upplandsgatan 19A, 113 60 Stockholm, Sweden
Along this vintage-lover’s dream street, many stores sell antiques. You can find anything from French rococo paintings and Swedish folk art to midcentury Scandinavian furniture and pottery. (Upplandsgatan between Odengatan and...
Odengatan 106, 113 22 Stockholm, Sweden
It’s tiny, but the restaurant makes the best sushi in Vasastan. (Just don’t come with a group.) Expect hip-hop on the stereo and outstanding food on the plates. I like the makimono rolls, especially the shrimp tempura roll with...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December