Collected by Valdemaras Aidukonis
Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden
Södermalm is a beautiful area right on the water, connected to the surrounding mainland by bridges. It’s one of the most popular areas of Stockholm, with tons of history, where you can find the most bars and restaurants in town. If you happen to...
Djurgårdsvägen 6-16, 115 93 Stockholm, Sweden
This vast museum, housed in a spectacularly ornate building, is dedicated to documenting Swedish life from the 16th century to the modern era. Find out how people furnished their homes in the 1740s, what children played with in the 1880s and how...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico