Collected by Meg Lee Weir
Götgatan 49-51, 116 21 Stockholm, Sweden
When I got into Stockholm to meet my friends, they were staying at Hotel Scandic Malmen and it served as a central location for our crazy times and my first visit to Sweden. This hotel was a great home-away-from-home with a funky lobby to top it...
115 25 Djurgårdsbrunn, Sweden
Stockholm is an amazingly beautiful city with an extensive network of parkland easily accessible from the downtown. While visiting, I rented a bike and rode to the island of Djurgårdsbrunn, which is one of the Royal Parks known as Ekoparken (6,671...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos