Collected by Jennifer Kelly
Hamngatan 18-20, 111 47 Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm's NK department store is worth visiting just to wander around its great, imposing atrium. In the middle of the city, it boasts over a hundred separate departments, with everything from restaurants, bars, and cafes to florists, sports...
Centralplan 15, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
When in Stockholm, try this budget attraction—the subway! This really is art underground, literally. It is called the longest art museum in the world. Over 90 of the 100 stations in Stockholm have been decorated with sculptures, mosaics,...
Centrumslingan 14, 171 45 Solna, Sweden
Few things in Stockholm are affordable—even the public transportation system (Tunnelbana), a smart budget move in most other cities, here costs more than you might expect. With this in mind, turn your commute into a destination of its own and...
Stadsgårdshamnen 22, 116 45 Stockholm, Sweden
As if a well-lighted, functional, unquestionably hip yet deliberate space (yes, like most places in Stockholm) dedicated to photography is not enough, the bistro on the top floor of Fotografiska grants you a panorama of the harbor. This you can...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019