Collected by Molly O'Donnell
Skånegatan 79, 116 35 Stockholm, Sweden
Let's face it, Stockholm is three things for travelers: It's cold. It's expensive. And it's home to some of the most gorgeous human specimens on this dear planet of ours. I may have found the perfect place to remedy these issues, should they be...
Stora Nygatan 44, 111 27 Stockholm, Sweden
This shop, in the heart of the Old Town of Stockholm, sells nothing but old-fashioned candy canes and hard candies in all sorts of different flavors—from classic peppermint to blueberry, wild strawberry, licorice, cloudberry, and more. These are...
Centralplan 15, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
When in Stockholm, try this budget attraction—the subway! This really is art underground, literally. It is called the longest art museum in the world. Over 90 of the 100 stations in Stockholm have been decorated with sculptures, mosaics,...
Centrumslingan 14, 171 45 Solna, Sweden
Few things in Stockholm are affordable—even the public transportation system (Tunnelbana), a smart budget move in most other cities, here costs more than you might expect. With this in mind, turn your commute into a destination of its own and...
115 25 Djurgårdsbrunn, Sweden
Stockholm is an amazingly beautiful city with an extensive network of parkland easily accessible from the downtown. While visiting, I rented a bike and rode to the island of Djurgårdsbrunn, which is one of the Royal Parks known as Ekoparken (6,671...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now