Collected by Jude Sarabosing
Stortorget 20, 111 29 Stockholm, Sweden
A bowl of hot chocolate topped with a cloud of whipped cream and paired with a slice of dessert is the perfect compliment to the cold of Swedish afternoons, and Chokladkoppen in Gamla Stan Stockholm is a wonderful locale in which to enjoy this...
Sankt Eriksgatan 43, 112 34 Stockholm, Sweden
Thelins is an iconic Stockholm bakery that has been around since the early 1900s. Its first store opened on St. Eriksgatan in Stockholm's Kungsholmen district, and today Thelins has six storefronts and a bakery where all its cakes are baked from...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022