Collected by Katherine Kneier, AFAR Staff
Ekviks Gårds väg 60, 139 40 Värmdö, Sweden
Just about 30 minutes outside of Stockholm is a beautiful resort called Villa Soludden. It is a beautiful property located within the archipelago. I was lucky enough to attend a wedding on the property and it was magical. The views are magnificent...
107 70 Stockholm, Sweden
The Royal Palace located in the center of Stockholm and is a must visit. The grand structure is impressive just to walk by but when you enter into the palace it is amazing to see how royalty lived with the grand rooms, intricate art and furniture,...
Karl XII:s torg 9, 111 47 Stockholm, Sweden
While walking through the streets of Stockholm we landed on a great park/promenade that had street performers, live music, kids playing, fountains and opened up to the water. While we were walking we noticed a sandwich shop in the middle of the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys