Collected by Katherine Kneier , AFAR Staff
Ekviks Gårds väg 60, 139 40 Värmdö, Sweden
Just about 30 minutes outside of Stockholm is a beautiful resort called Villa Soludden. It is a beautiful property located within the archipelago. I was lucky enough to attend a wedding on the property and it was magical. The views are magnificent...
107 70 Stockholm, Sweden
Sure, you can pay your money and tour the royal palace in Stockholm but to me it was more interesting as the sun went down and the crowds disappeared. The only sounds that could be heard were the palace's guards marching back and forth in front of...
Karl XII:s torg 9, 111 47 Stockholm, Sweden
While walking through the streets of Stockholm we landed on a great park/promenade that had street performers, live music, kids playing, fountains and opened up to the water. While we were walking we noticed a sandwich shop in the middle of the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico