Collected by K Aub
Folkungagatan, Stockholm, Sweden
To while away time, you can go people-watching and vintage shopping in Stockholm’s answer to New York’s SoHo—South of Folkungagatan, called “SoFo” on Södermalm ("Söder" to locals). This busy bohemian district boasts some of the edgiest cultural...
Sergels Torg 3, 111 57 Stockholm, Sweden
I always find a queue at Café Panorama, which offers one of the best value-for-money lunches in town. Here is a wide selection of daily dishes, sandwiches, and soups—with a buffet salad included. Its very central location at Sergels Torg on the...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania