Collected by tory
Norrtullsgatan 15, 113 29 Stockholm, Sweden
This mellow, playful taquería has a great vibe, cool art, and attracts a fun-loving crowd. Rather than sit in the dining area, I like to head for the bar, where it’s a bit livelier. The playlist is off the hook—and so are the...
Karlbergsvägen 14, 113 27 Stockholm, Sweden
A hip crowd hangs out at this classic spot. Try the Toast Pelle Janzon, a huge piece of toast blanketed with beef carpaccio dressed with roe, crème fraîche, chopped onion, an egg yolk, and shredded horseradish. Sounds terrible, I...
Västmannagatan 69, 113 26 Stockholm, Sweden
The sparse interior, with its furniture that looks like it’s from IKEA, helps to emphasize the New Nordic food and the exciting wine list. The menu changes depending on whatever local ingredients are available. Whenever lamb is on the menu,...
Upplandsgatan 19A, 113 60 Stockholm, Sweden
Along this vintage-lover’s dream street, many stores sell antiques. You can find anything from French rococo paintings and Swedish folk art to midcentury Scandinavian furniture and pottery. (Upplandsgatan between Odengatan and...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania