Collected by tory
Norrtullsgatan 15, 113 29 Stockholm, Sweden
This mellow, playful taquería has a great vibe, cool art, and attracts a fun-loving crowd. Rather than sit in the dining area, I like to head for the bar, where it’s a bit livelier. The playlist is off the hook—and so are the...
Karlbergsvägen 14, 113 27 Stockholm, Sweden
A hip crowd hangs out at this classic spot. Try the Toast Pelle Janzon, a huge piece of toast blanketed with beef carpaccio dressed with roe, crème fraîche, chopped onion, an egg yolk, and shredded horseradish. Sounds terrible, I...
Västmannagatan 69, 113 26 Stockholm, Sweden
The sparse interior, with its furniture that looks like it’s from IKEA, helps to emphasize the New Nordic food and the exciting wine list. The menu changes depending on whatever local ingredients are available. Whenever lamb is on the menu,...
Upplandsgatan 19A, 113 60 Stockholm, Sweden
Along this vintage-lover’s dream street, many stores sell antiques. You can find anything from French rococo paintings and Swedish folk art to midcentury Scandinavian furniture and pottery. (Upplandsgatan between Odengatan and...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos