Collected by Joey Edwards
3206 S Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63118, USA
We all know about recycling, but this craft store takes sustainability to a higher level. Instead of recycling, they up-cycle, hence the name Upcycle Exchange. Need ideas or supplies for a project? Go to this store and let your imagination loose....
4605 Olive St, St. Louis, MO 63108, USA
Café Osage, in the Central West End, serves breakfast and lunch seven days in a rehabbed warehouse within the Bowood Farms Nursery. Most vegetables and herbs are grown on-site. The building is home to both the café and a nice shop of...
5200 Daggett Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
Baseball's Yogi Berra and Joe Garagiola grew up on what is called the Hill. The fire hydrants are painted red, white, and green—the colors of the Italian flag. Yes, there are some terrific Italian restaurants here, as well as wonderful Italian...
Cherokee St, St. Louis, MO 63118, USA
Cherokee Street was a commercial location as far back as 1890. Today, it has contemporary art, public art projects, artists' studios, and a concentration of Latino-owned bakeries, grocers, and shops. Six blocks of the street have loads of antique...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free