Collected by Joey Edwards
3206 S Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63118, USA
We all know about recycling, but this craft store takes sustainability to a higher level. Instead of recycling, they up-cycle, hence the name Upcycle Exchange. Need ideas or supplies for a project? Go to this store and let your imagination loose....
4605 Olive St, St. Louis, MO 63108, USA
Café Osage, in the Central West End, serves breakfast and lunch seven days in a rehabbed warehouse within the Bowood Farms Nursery. Most vegetables and herbs are grown on-site. The building is home to both the café and a nice shop of...
5200 Daggett Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
Baseball's Yogi Berra and Joe Garagiola grew up on what is called the Hill. The fire hydrants are painted red, white, and green—the colors of the Italian flag. Yes, there are some terrific Italian restaurants here, as well as wonderful Italian...
Cherokee St, St. Louis, MO 63118, USA
Cherokee Street was a commercial location as far back as 1890. Today, it has contemporary art, public art projects, artists' studios, and a concentration of Latino-owned bakeries, grocers, and shops. Six blocks of the street have loads of antique...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter