Stepping Out In Switzerland
Collected by John Clifford, AFAR Travel Advisor
Avenue Bergières 11, 1004 Lausanne, Switzerland
Klosterhof 6B, 9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland
Travel advisor John Clifford's switzerland"Stepping Out in Switzerland itinerary hits many of the country's modern and contemporary art museums and architectural highlights, but if you are in the mood for something old school, he can arrange a...
Quai Gustave-Ador, 1207 Genève, Switzerland
Geneva's Jet d'Eau is perhaps the city's most iconic landmark, and also among the world's largest fountains visible as you fly over the city. It's perhaps fitting, given this is Switzerland, that even this most extravagant urban symbol has a...
Stadthausstrasse 6, 8400 Winterthur, Switzerland
Taberna s/n, Tunuyán, MZ, Argentina
“The Uco Valley (Valle de Uco) of Argentina is what Napa was three decades ago—it still has a feeling of discovery and wide open spaces. Surrounding the new Casa de Uco Resort are vineyards that produce award-winning wines. The ultramodern resort,...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years