Collected by Stephanie
Stephanie ′s Wishlist
Via Montebello, 58, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
During my last stay in Florence, I wanted to learn more about the artisan trades, and Bruscoli was recommended to me by a local. I am so glad it was. As I walked along the Arno River on my way to the workshop, I had no idea what an extraordinary...
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Known for her quirky charm, Victoria Magrane makes wildly colorful necklaces with spikes, feathers, and tassels in a tiny rooftop atelier in Palermo. Her line sells out quickly in the United States, and a visit to her atelier is by appointment...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter