Collected by Heidi Reyntjens
Happy Valley Rd, South Africa
Despite their love of all things biltong, South Africans rarely practice the art of charcuterie, which makes Neil Jewell’s efforts at Bread & Wine not only unique but utterly compelling. He and his wife Tina opened their restaurant at...
R44 Street, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
For those who are looking to add a relaxed, low-key estate to their winelands tour, Knorhoek Estate is the place. The winery is set on the slopes of the Simonsberg Mountain just 10 minutes from Stellenbosch. It's a small property and is a nice...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now