Collected by Stef. Reeves
Stef. Reeves′s Wishlist
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
I had been skeptical of the Venetian gondola ride, thinking it too touristy and overpriced. Last summer, however, I discovered what is so special about this Venetian tradition. A gondola ride provides a unique view of Venice from the quiet...
McMurdo Station, Antarctica
There are few places with as much ambiance as the Coffee House at McMurdo Station. When you drum up your ideas of what a coffee and wine bar in Antarctica should look like, this matches to perfection. I enjoyed my time there so much that I also...
329 Granite St, Rockport, MA 01966, USA
One night this past summer, we ventured to the wonderful restaurant "The Lobster Pool" with a friend visiting from Australia. We arrived just before the sun was due to set, and ate our steaming lobsters, buttery corn-on-the-cob, and sharp...
Gili Trawangan, Gili Indah, Pemenang, North Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
From azure to aquamarine, the landscape presented an alluring shade of blue that I still couldn't quite believe. The tranquility of the Island is intoxicating; I became transfixed at first contact.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna