Collected by Katarina Kovacevic , AFAR Local Expert
From traditional to cutting-edge, Scottsdale's steakhouses are a culinary delight.
7575 E Princess Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Acclaimed celebrity chef Michael Mina is showcasing contemporary American steakhouse cuisine at his Bourbon Steak restaurant inside the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. The dry-aged beef, U.S. fish, and poultry are prepared in butter, poached and...
6000 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
Besides being one of the best places to catch a sunset, J&G Steakhouse is also one of the most sought-after tables in the city…and for good reason. Local ingredients and worldly spices complement premium cuts of meat and a global seafood...
8852 E Pinnacle Peak Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Mastro’s Restaurants is now a collection of high-end, sophisticated steakhouses you can find in locations around California, Illinois and Nevada, but the company started as a single family-owned operation in Scottsdale. Even for a girl who likes...
7501 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
- 1 Trains Tour the Country by Train for $299 With Amtrak’s USA Rail Pass
- 2 Tips + News France and Denmark Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 3 Tips + News This New Study Abroad Program for Grown-Ups Is Selling out Fast
- 4 Hotels Airbnb Seeking Candidates to Live Anywhere in the World for a Year
- 5 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?