Collected by Christina
14 Market St, Cold Spring, NY 10516, USA
As the Hudson river snaked around Constitution Island, 55 miles north of Manhattan, I imagined that I was an intrepid sailor on a Dutch East India company vessel sailing around the bend 400 years ago. But not for long. As waves lashed around me I...
2015 U.S. 9, Garrison, NY 10524, USA
Valley, The Garrison’s farm-to-table restaurant, serves some of the Hudson Valley’s most innovative cuisine and has views to die for. My perfect evening started on the terrace of the World’s End Bar (named for a dangerous curve in the river) where...
156 Hope St #1b, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
This bed-and-breakfast showcases the dream Brooklyn life: a freestanding townhouse, a quiet and cozy backyard, and a front porch for watching New York stroll by. With wide-plank pine floors, exposed brick walls, industrial accents, and a nod to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys