Collected by Ashley King
Stanley TAS 7331, Australia
The main attraction in Stanley is a large rock formation nicknamed 'The Nut' after settlers tried to blast away the odd formation, however, after setting off 5000 pounds of dynamite nothing happened - it was said "that is one tough nut to crack"...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December