Collected by Colleen Morell
754 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
This place is tiny, but it's one of my favorite places in my neighborhood. The menu is small so there are only a few choices, but no matter what you get, you'll be happy. Make sure to try the iced coffee. It's made with chicory, the way it's done...
900 High St, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
The Peninsula Creamery, which opened for business in 1923, presents such standard American cuisine as hamburgers, french fries, and Reuben sandwiches. Though the dinners, lunches, and "breakfusts" are somewhat better than your run-of-the-mill...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019