Collected by Itai Leibowitz
6 Tweed St, Herne Bay, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
Built in 1870 as the family home of the first mayor of Auckland, Archibald Clark, Mollies was occupied for a short time by nuns before being turned into a hotel by entrepreneur Mollie Wilson in the 1950s. Today, the design of the boutique hotel...
188 Ludlow St, New York, NY 10002, USA
'They' say Rome has the best gelato in Italy. Since I haven't been to every town in Italy, I can't confirm that. Neither, though, can I deny it because when I tasted the gelato at Gelateria del Teatro while in Roma I definitely experienced...
80 Quai de l'Hôtel de ville, 75004 Paris, France
Did you know that only 25% of French people buy their cheese from a fromagerie? And of that 25, only 3-4% go to an affineur (cheese refiner). Both are the sad realities of a dying tradition in France of sourcing provisions from neighborhood...
Rd 200 km 2.2, Playa Bastimento, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
Vieques offers many unique beaches combing opportunities, especially in outlying neighborhood beaches around Isabel Segunda on the northern side of the island. Take Route 200 east past the town and through the residential area until you come upon...
Carrer de Ferran, 38, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Orio is a Basque restaurant, serving up delicious tapas/pintxos originating from Spain's most famous culinary region, Pais Vasco (Basque Country). We've eaten here several times. The reason why we like this restaurant is that their location have a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter