St. Pete in December
Collected by AFAR Traveler
1 Dali Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
The Dalí Museum has a wonderful collection of Salvador Dalí's work. From postcard-sized paintings he did as a child to mural masterpieces, the many sides of Dalí's work fills rooms worth wandering. The museum offers a knowledgeable tour, has a...
1626 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 33712, USA
Fancy a raw vegan B.L.T.? Imagine a live-food sandwich made with organic grape tomatoes, freshly chopped lettuce, guacamole, sprouts, and delicious cashew hummus, all wrapped up in a homemade raw onion bread. Leafy Greens Cafe, in sunny St....
Pass-a-Grille Beach, St Pete Beach, FL 33706, USA
Pass-a-Grille Beach is a local treasure. Nestled between the much busier Clearwater beaches to the north and Fort DeSoto park to the south, Pass-a-Grille on St. Petersburg Beach stretches for a mile and a half from end to end. Save for a small...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now