Collected by Sonja Gill
Grand Case, St Martin
Perched ever-so-perfectly in the middle of Anguilla's Rendezvous Bay, the Sunshine Shack embodies Caribbean sublimity. The shack, painted brightly in reds, greens and yellows, sits right in between the Anguilla Great House and the Cuisinart Resort...
Saint Barthelemy, St Barthélemy
Nothing says romance like a private yacht excursion - though that's not really in the budget for most folks. Luckily, there are outfitters on St Barths that have made sailing an affordable experience - and put high sea romance within reach....
La Savane, St Martin
Kali's a character and his rum infusions left to bake in the punishing West Indian sun are not to be missed! Try from a selection including guavaberry (maybe not what you're thinking), passion fruit, papaya, banana and more. Don't forget to order...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun