Collected by Brett McMullan
Rue du Pic Paradis, St Martin 97150, St Martin
Located at Loterie Farms, an eco-tourism and adventure sanctuary offering hiking, cycling, and ziplining—Treelounge is the perfect place to sip a strong Caribbean cocktail paired with creative small bites. Menu options include cumin lentil balls,...
Rue de l'Escale, St Martin
Formally known as La Fregate, L'Oasis is run by the same owner—Martine—who decided to give the establishment a complete makeover. French cuisine is served in a warm setting, and it's all delicious. Think grilled duck breast in caramel pepper...
Dawn Beach, Sint Maarten
Situated on the Atlantic, Dawn Beach is renowned for its crystal waters and namesake sunrises. The waters are great for snorkeling, as the visibility allows you to clearly see more tropical fish than dreams provide. The Westin Dawn Beach Resort...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter