St. louis, mo
Collected by Keph Senett , AFAR Local Expert
900 Spruce St, St. Louis, MO 63102, USA
The first location of this friendly taproom opened in 1995 in Texas, but the brand has since established itself across the country. Most people come to sample the extensive selection of beers—Flying Saucer offers more than 240 varieties—but don't...
1400 Market St, St. Louis, MO 63103, USA
Don't let the name fool you—this magnificent 3,500-seat venue also hosts comedy, concerts, kids' shows, and plays. While you're enjoying a performance, you can also take in decades of local history. The opera house was inaugurated in 1934 with a...
1700 S 9th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USA
One-of-a-kind gifts and houseware... and fine international wines? The Porch in Soulard has hit on what may be the best mix of shopping and socializing yet. Fun any day of the week, but rowdiest on Saturdays during their all-day free wine...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May