St. louis, mo
Collected by Keph Senett , AFAR Local Expert
900 Spruce St, St. Louis, MO 63102, USA
The first location of this friendly taproom opened in 1995 in Texas, but the brand has since established itself across the country. Most people come to sample the extensive selection of beers—Flying Saucer offers more than 240 varieties—but don't...
1400 Market St, St. Louis, MO 63103, USA
Don't let the name fool you—this magnificent 3,500-seat venue also hosts comedy, concerts, kids' shows, and plays. While you're enjoying a performance, you can also take in decades of local history. The opera house was inaugurated in 1934 with a...
1700 S 9th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USA
One-of-a-kind gifts and houseware... and fine international wines? The Porch in Soulard has hit on what may be the best mix of shopping and socializing yet. Fun any day of the week, but rowdiest on Saturdays during their all-day free wine...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum