Collected by Allie
1 Theatre Dr, St. Louis, MO 63112, USA
The Muny is St. Louis's famous permanent outdoor theater, located in the middle of Forest Park. Opened in 1917, the Muny has long served the city with excellent shows every summer. Renovated and expanded upon many times over the years, the Muny's...
7726 Forsyth Blvd, Clayton, MO 63105, USA
One of the best sushi restaurants in St. Louis, Tani Sushi Bistro is also a fantastic bar. Offering traditional and fusion-style sushi as well as traditional Japanese cuisine, the restaurant is a great addition to the city. In the same building...
6101 Government Dr, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
The boathouse is a restaurant, bar, and boat rental facility located on the lake in the middle of Forest Park. While the outdoor dining and boat rentals are only available in warmer months, it's also open in the winter for lunch (I love the Salmon...
5595 Grand Dr, St. Louis, MO 63112, USA
Every year on the third weekend of September, more than 150,000 people gather for the second oldest hot air balloon event in the United States, The Great Forest Park Balloon Race. Seventy hot-air balloons launch for a Hare and Hounds event from...
8509 Delmar Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63124, USA
Jilly's is an amazing cupcake place located just off interstate 170 in University City. They are the 2 time winners of Food Network's Cupcake Wars and were voted to have the best cupcakes in America by USA today. A bite into one of their expensive...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign