Collected by Gustavo Fernandez
1 Fine Arts Dr, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
The Saint Louis Art Museum is one of the most attractive and interesting art museums in the country—inside and out. Best of all, admission is free every day. Located inside beautiful Forest Park (which offers a host of its own free activities...
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Las Ventanas al Paraíso represents the epitome of luxury, with gorgeous, gigantic rooms featuring traditional crafts, handmade mosaic headboards, and classy furniture and accents. Balcony railings are awash in pink blossoms of...
Boulevard Marina S/N Local H-1,, Col. Centro - Marina de Cabo San Lucas, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Our second day at Cabo, we decided to relax at Cabo public beach by getting piña colada and strawberry margarita at The Office. As we watched the sunset, we also ordered some amazing local seafood from this place. Let's just say, this place is...
Playa El Medano, Zona del Arroyo, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Instructors certified by the United States Parachute Association perform tandem jumps with brave souls who want to feel as if they're soaring straight down from the sun. Views are epic on this adventure, as you free fall toward the famous Arch of...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign