Collected by Gina Landini Lugones
1 Fine Arts Dr, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
The Saint Louis Art Museum is one of the most attractive and interesting art museums in the country—inside and out. Best of all, admission is free every day. Located inside beautiful Forest Park (which offers a host of its own free activities...
801 Market St, St. Louis, MO 63101, USA
Within downtown's Gateway Mall heading west you will find Citygarden, a recreational sculpture park. Three water features include a 34-foot fountain and a long narrow split basin with a waterfall. Enjoy the popular spray plaza with over one...
11 N 4th St, St. Louis, MO 63102, USA
Beneath the St. Louis Arch is a wonderful underground museum, a key part of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial run by the National Park Service. It is not well known even to people in St. Louis. Totally below ground beneath the Arch itself,...
700 De Mun Ave, St. Louis, MO 63105, USA
Local magazines and newspapers consistently vote Kaldi's the best coffeehouse and we can't argue. At this location, the delightful little corner shop offers inside or sidewalk seating, delicious coffee, pastries, wraps, burritos, and other...
4344 Shaw Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
Opened in 1859, the Missouri Botanical Garden is tops. The incredible horticultural displays include an English Woodland Garden, a 14-acre Japanese garden, a fantastic home gardening demonstration garden, and specific gardens dedicated to roses,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico