Collected by Maria Walter
720 Carroll St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USA
Soulard Market had its beginnings in 1779 and remains flourishing today. Located between downtown and the Budweiser brewery, it covers two city blocks, and is divided into five sections. The northwest, southeast, and northeast wings have locally...
1 Busch Pl, St. Louis, MO 63118, USA
In 2013 Anheuser-Busch InBev, the largest brewer in the world for over 50 years, opened a biergarten with 15 beers on tap as an addition to their complimentary brewery tour. Close to downtown, the oldest operating brewery in the state is a treat...
8509 Delmar Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63124, USA
Jilly's is an amazing cupcake place located just off interstate 170 in University City. They are the 2 time winners of Food Network's Cupcake Wars and were voted to have the best cupcakes in America by USA today. A bite into one of their expensive...
St. Louis, MO 63102, USA
This shot was taken looking straight down and then westward over St. Louis from the top of the Gateway Arch. (If you look at the bottom corners of the photo, you'll see the two bases of this audacious structure, 640 ft/192m below.) The city is...
3257 Ivanhoe Ave, St. Louis, MO 63139, USA
Farmhaus is a foodie's dream come true. Opened in 2010 by Chef Kevin Willmann, this intimate eatery is a crown jewel of St. Louis cuisine. The menu features food that is local, organic, and obtained through sustainable farming practices. The...
- 1 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 2 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 4 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots