Collected by Anne Charlap
New Castle, St Kitts & Nevis
Located close to the airport, this small and charming pottery center sells compelling gifts made from the local red clay. Most items are hand-crafted and fired outdoors on coconut shells. Pieces include ashtrays, serving dishes and...
Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
If you’re tired of the same old souvenir T-shirts, you’ll want to visit the Amina Craft Market. Perfectly positioned to attract cruise ship passengers coming ashore at Port Zante in Basseterre, the market features pastel-pink stalls hung with...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind