St Ives, Cornwall
Collected by Rachael Rowe , AFAR Local Expert
5 Market House, Market Place, Cornwall, St. Ives, Saint Ives TR26 1RZ, UK
Beautiful glassware inspired by the colours of the seaside and of the natural world in Cornwall. This is an excellent place to find something crafted locally which makes a wonderful gift or memento of the area.
Porthminster Beach, Carbis Bay, Saint Ives TR26 2EB, UK
People come to St Ives in Cornwall for the light which has attracted artists for years. Now they also come for food as well as light. In the Porthminster Beach Café which is located right on one of Europe's finest beaches the seafood is supreme....
Ar-Lyn/Vicarage La, Saint Ives TR26 3JZ, UK
Anyone trying to drive to St Ives in Cornwall during the summer months is in for a bit of a shock. The narrow streets are barely big enough for cars, there is nowhere to park and as for meeting traffic coming the other way...... There is a...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now