Collected by cydell dignos
Snell Isle, St. Petersburg, FL 33704, USA
After living abroad for 14yrs my boat has arrived home. This picture was taken last week after arriving back to St. Petersburg, Florida after being away for more than 14 yrs. I'm thinking to finally reside here, but as I reflect on this photo I...
1 Dali Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
What a treat to return, after 13 long years, to the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, FL and find it in a new, striking building designed with Dali's life in mind. This picture is looking out from the museum onto Tampa Bay.
St. Petersburg, FL, USA
This time we were off to the shores of St. Petersburg looking for sun and beach volleyball. We found both and more... a kite festival, an art exposition and the Dali Museum. Who knew that one could stumble upon such treasures in just one weekend a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village