St Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
Collected by Cynthia Marias
Frederiksted, St Croix 00840, USVI
One of our stops while roaming around St. Croix was the Cruzan Rum Distillery. We got a private tour (because there wasn't anyone else there), sampled and purchased some unique flavors to bring back with us. In the photo you see one of the workers...
Rte 82, St Croix 00820, USVI
At Point Udall, on the east coast of St. Croix, a sundial called Millennium Monument was erected for the New Year's celebration in 2000. The stark sculpture represents the azimuth of the first sunrise of that year, the new millennium, at this...
Christiansted, St Croix 00820, USVI
1. Check out the Fort (as seen in the photo) 2. Make an appearance in the harborcam (http://www.gotostcroix.com/live/harborcam.php) 3. Have a beer at Fort Christian Brew Pub (my husband got a t-shirt there that he still wears 6 years later) 4....
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet