Collected by ann balusek
Christiansted, St Croix 00820, USVI
I get around. It's probably for this reason that I count sunsets above my home island of St. Croix as some of my favorite. Each one comes with decades of memories. Some of the best places to catch the last rays of the day are out west at places...
Sandy Point, St Croix 00840, USVI
This three-mile beach, located near Frederiksted at the southwest end of St. Croix, is the longest in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Part of the 380-acre Sandy Point Wildlife Preserve, the beach is an important nesting area for the endangered...
2101 Company St Suite 1, Christiansted, VI 00820, USVI
Wherever your travels may take you around the world whenever you ever see anyone sporting this distinct hook bracelet, you'll know they possess a special place in their heart occupied by the island of St. Croix. There are many, many imitations and...
3007 Hannah's Rest, Fredericksted, USVI 00840, USVI
Rum is the Caribbean’s signature spirit, its production documented in the region since colonial times. Just as there are dozens of varieties of rum, Caribbean travelers can select from a wide variety of rum distillery tours. The one...
Rte 82, St Croix 00820, USVI
At Point Udall, on the east coast of St. Croix, a sundial called Millennium Monument was erected for the New Year's celebration in 2000. The stark sculpture represents the azimuth of the first sunrise of that year, the new millennium, at this...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May