St. Augustine, Florida
Collected by Kelly Herrell
48 Charlotte St, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
First came the cupcakes, then the frozen yogurt, then the macarons. But for those of us who suffer through humid Southern summers, the popsicle reigns supreme as the ultimate “it” dessert. In addition to having a cart in the historic district of...
300 Anastasia Park Rd, St Augustine, FL 32080, USA
St. Augustine is one of my favorite places in the US and Anastasia State Park is a very beautiful and clean beach. It is quiet but popular with tourists. Even so, it feels like you are still in a small town with easy going people, delicious...
81 Lighthouse Avenue (use 100 Red Cox Road for gps, St Augustine, FL 32080, USA
My pride got the best of me and I had decided to walk all the way up this lighthouse. Boy, was it quite the experience! I walked up these stairs fearlessly (And these stairs aren't easy to climb, so watch your step) But then suddenly once I got to...
25 Cuna St, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
The Spanish heritage in the city of St. Augustine, Florida dates back to the landing of Ponce de Leon in 1513. So it makes sense that a Spanish restaurant would thrive here and The Tasting Room has done just that. The Tasting Room's al fresco...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village