St. Augustine, FL
Collected by keith
14 St George St, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
The structure at 14 St. George Street in St. Augustine, Florida is reportedly the oldest "wooden" schoolhouse in the country. The original build date goes unremembered but the building is first mentioned in the tax records for the year 1716. While...
11 Magnolia Ave, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
St. Augustine is full of history! The Fountain of Youth is a fun way to learn about the city's fascinating past. The park celebrates the Timucuan and Spanish history of the city.
19 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Old Town Trolley Tours will bring you to all the best spots and attractions in St. Augustine. One of the trolley stops happens to be the original Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum, featuring interactive galleries, mind boggling facts and unique...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun