Collected by Eduardo Acquarone
300 Anastasia Park Rd, St Augustine, FL 32080, USA
St. Augustine is one of my favorite places in the US and Anastasia State Park is a very beautiful and clean beach. It is quiet but popular with tourists. Even so, it feels like you are still in a small town with easy going people, delicious...
95 Cordova St, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Over the summer, i had blissfully gone to Saint Augustine for a few days to once again shower myself in it's rich history and ghostly sights. After two days of shopping, eating, learning new things about the city and the people in it, and sight...
48 Charlotte St, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
First came the cupcakes, then the frozen yogurt, then the macarons. But for those of us who suffer through humid Southern summers, the popsicle reigns supreme as the ultimate “it” dessert. In addition to having a cart in the historic district of...
25 Cuna St, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
The Spanish heritage in the city of St. Augustine, Florida dates back to the landing of Ponce de Leon in 1513. So it makes sense that a Spanish restaurant would thrive here and The Tasting Room has done just that. The Tasting Room's al fresco...
102 San Marco Ave, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
There are so many wonderful places to see in St. Augustine, Fl. This is one of those towns where every little corner hides a gem. And because it's so walkable, you can discover all the rich gifts that the oldest city in America has to offer, on...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys