Collected by CarolSue Ayala
4325 Myrtle St, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Perfect outdoor dining on the intercoastal waterway just outside of downtown St. Augustine, FL. TONS of seating out the various outdoor decks, and most of it is under giant trees. Great for sunsets in the summer. Huge oysters, great fried gator...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security