Collected by Holly Wheeler
48 Charlotte St, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
First came the cupcakes, then the frozen yogurt, then the macarons. But for those of us who suffer through humid Southern summers, the popsicle reigns supreme as the ultimate “it” dessert. In addition to having a cart in the historic district of...
25 Cuna St, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
The Spanish heritage in the city of St. Augustine, Florida dates back to the landing of Ponce de Leon in 1513. So it makes sense that a Spanish restaurant would thrive here and The Tasting Room has done just that. The Tasting Room's al fresco...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local