SRI LANKA ON FLEEK
Collected by alexis oliver
B199, Rambukkana 71100, Sri Lanka
The Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage in Sri Lanka has existed since 1975. It cares for elephants that are injured, or without Mothers. It is regarded as the home of the biggest herd of elephants in the world. While visiting the Orphanage, you can see...
AH 43, Talpe, Sri Lanka
We felt like we hit a vacation jackpot with this great restaurant/bar being right next door to our rented house. With a private beach, public pool and some of the best food we had in Sri Lanka, this spot is well worth the 10 minute tuk tuk ride...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun